I was blessed to be a part of the promotion of Wardeh’s original launch of her eCourse discussing the fundamentals of a real food diet, and I am excited to share the continuation and expansion of her courses. Wardeh has a heart to share information, tools, tips, and recipes and making the real food diet practical at any level. She has changed her structure to make it accessible to all whatever your budget. Each course is accessible all at once and can be completed as desired.
She is currently offering two different eCourses: the first is her Fundamentals eCourse, which focuses on the basics of defining whole foods, culturing, soaking nuts, seeds and grains, sprouting your grains, homemade stocks, skillet dishes, and more at an easy introductory fashion.
. Her second course is all about Sourdough, which offers simple lessons on preparing nutritious and tasty whole-grain sourdough options. You will learn how to prepare and maintain your own sourdough starter followed by a plethora of sourdough recipes: tortillas, cinnamon rolls, bread, biscuits, donuts, pancakes, pizza, pasta and much more (over 20 different recipes)!
Each course offers videos, print materials and recipes!
Membership at GNOWFGLINS eCourse comes with these benefits:
- Enrollment doesn’t close. Join us any time.
- Total access to all available classes and lessons from the get-go.
- Immediate access to brand-new lessons (added weekly).
- Three membership plans to suit your commitment level, goals, and budget.
- Lessons presented through multi-media tutorials: video, audio, and print.
- Downloadable print and audio lesson materials — yours to keep.
- Exclusive members-only forums.
- Weekly email reminders (optional).
- Discount pricing on eBooks.
- Lifetime access to exclusive monthly thank you videos for qualifying payments — yours to keep.
- Monthly Q & A conference calls (not all plans).
- Weekly menu plans (not all plans) — yours to keep.
Read: More on the benefits of membership (and eCourse format).
You can find testimonials of the eCourse here.
If up to this point, you have been wanting to take one of the eCourses that have launched around this focus of whole food preparation but have not be able to afford it, this is the solution for you! Pay as you can and be blessed by the rich materials offered by Gnowfglins.
Remember: enrollment is always open and materials continually accessible- making it possible to work with any schedule! I cannot wait to learn more about sourdough through Wardeh’s wealth of experience!
Thank you to Gnowfglins eCourse your July sponsorship!