Apple Valley Natural Soap is a natural soap and body care product company founded by a lovely Christian home schooling family of ten, and every one plays their part in helping run the family business. After experiencing various skin issues among their family, they began researching, creating, and test marketing natural, cold process soap to friends and family, and discovered that there was a real need for an inexpensive, but high quality alternative to the regular, detergent-based soaps that were plaguing so many people with skin problems. And thus Apple Valley Natural Soap was born…
They offer a wide selection of shampoo and body bars that can be easily used for all your bathing needs – from shampoo, soap, to shaving – all in one bar. We have been enjoying a sampling of soaps and have found them refreshing and nourishing to our skin. I have used them to shampoo the kids hair easily and for soft gentle shaving on both my husband and my skin. The soaps are 100% natural with no preservatives, detergents or additives. All the lovely array of scents are made from pure essential oils thus providing further health benefits. All their products are offered in environmentally friendly packaging at very reasonable prices (just $4.95 for a 4.5 oz size bar) with flat rate shipping of $6 no matter the size of your order. Plus they are a business on mission and donate 10% of their profits to their local Crisis Pregnancy Clinic.
Today, Apple Valley Natural Soap would like to offer 5 readers with your favorite bar of soap!
1. Visit Apple Valley Natural Soap and pick out your favorite shampoo/soap bar that you would enjoy trying if you were to win. Come back and share your choice in the comments below.
2. For a second optional entry, become a fan of Apple Valley Natural Soap on facebook or subscribe to their newsletter (located on the right hand side of their blog). Either option will receive an extra entry and increase your chances of winning. Share in a second comment.
And the winners are…
Shelley – Sspence4@… – coconut citrus bar
Nicole Z – nicolerzil..@.. – coconut citrus bar
Carla – mspomona97@… – chamomile/orange blossom bar
Gabrielle Hellwig – gk1792@… – chamomile/orange blossom bar
Jill – teambanks@… – chamomile/orange blossom bar
Check out their April specials:
1. 20% off Silky Patchouli Shampoo and Body bar and Grapefruit Peppermint Luffa Body bar.
2. Orders over $25 will receive a free sample sized bar with their order. ($1.95 value)
3. April debuts their new Economy Bars: The Scrooge Bar, Modest Mint, Sensible Spice and Thrifty Citrus. Only $3.50 each!
FREE LIP BALM: If you place an order during the course of this giveaway, make sure to mention in the exit survey that you came from Passionate Homemaking and receive a free lip balm!
Thanks to Apple Valley Natural Soap for their sponsorship of Passionate Homemaking for the month of April!