A glimpse of spring at our house shown above includes reading stories in the sunshine on our front doorstep with green smoothies in hand and bare feet romping around the lawn. Any time we get a glimpse of sunshine we bring it all outdoors. One of my goals this month has been to compile a seasonal list of fun doable family activities that we would encourage family togetherness throughout the seasons. I have been inspired in various lists around the web, but wanted to adapt for our own season of life and to what’s also available in our area. I need simple and easy activities that we can do together to build our family and encourage a heart of service as well. My list includes various giving opportunities that are relavant to the season as well to keep our focus on being a blessing to a needy world around us.
Check out this fun colorful Spring bucket list printable to help get you started.
- Make a Bird Feeder
- Create a Special Garden Spot for each of the Kids
- Attend a Tulip Festival
- Make Foot Print Spring Robins
- Take a Nature Hike and Find Signs of New Life (allow little ones to take pictures!)
- Walk in Steps for Life
- Visit a Local Farm and Meet the Animals
- Make a Flower Craft and share some with a neighbor
- Play a Game Outside (Red Light, Green Light, Mother May I?)
- Make something special for the Grandma’s for Mother’s Day
- Go on a Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Have Tea Party Outdoors
- Fly a Kite
- Visit the Rhododendron Gardens
- Make Pinwheels and Blow in the Wind
What are your favorite family activities for Spring?