The Heavenly Work Before Me

There have been repeated times in the past few years where I have struggled with the “what if’s” of my past. What if I had continued to pursue a college degree and not gotten married so early? What if we had waited longer to have children? What if I pursued an active career? I see other couples waiting five years to have children and feel a bit of discontentment creep up in my heart because I wonder what it would have been like to have such freedom. I’ll be honest and confess that it has been a great struggle in my heart. This job of motherhood is so hard. It’s hard to get up and care for little ones when I am lacking serious sleep. It’s hard to train them with grace and patience. It’s hard to embrace their neediness with joy.

The Lord has been gently working on my heart as I am currently mediating through Ephesians 5:15-17, “Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.”

What does God have for you? I’ve found that what God desires me to embrace is often right in front of me. It’s not way out there. It’s these little hands and feet He has called me to nurture. It’s this strong man that He has called me to support, cheer on, and follow. The will of the Lord is for me is to delight in, to embrace where He has me right now. When I doubt that, I am walking foolishly. I’m mocking his plan. He has called me to be a wife, mother, and homemaker. It may not have come in my own timing, but it certainly has been His timing (Proverbs 16:9).

THIS, right HERE…is what God has assigned for me. The fullness of my womanhood is experienced in embracing these tasks with intentionality. We truly only have one life to live, it will soon be past. Only what is done for Christ will last. To walk any other way is to walk blindly, foolishly.

I’ve experienced such fear, doubt, and lack of value because I’ve focused on what this culture exalts, rather than what God truly values. What did Jesus embrace? Jesus welcome the little children (Luke 18:16). He chose the humble, the weak, and gave them beauty and value (even when his culture looked down upon them and tried to send them away).

THIS WORK…this is heavenly work. He said they were what the Kingdom was made up of. He embraced the weak…not the intelligent, educated, and religious people. Jesus said to love the little children is valuable. It is beautiful. It is His work. Even with all it’s messes and challenges. He never promised it would be easy, but He did promise that this is the work of the Kingdom, and what we do to the least of these, we do for Him (Matthew 25:40). If this is the season He has called you to, then being faithful where you are is the best use of your time.

What you do sisters in your homes has beauty and value. It was what Jesus exalted. Don’t waste another moment thinking about the past, or what you’ve given up. It’s a waste of the precious moment you have in front of you.

115 Responses to The Heavenly Work Before Me

1. Martha January 31, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

I am a 52 year old mother of 4 grown children.I was a stay at home mom for 26 years and yes, I experienced those same feelings off and on. But the Lord always reminded me that raising my children to know and love Him was my highest calling. Bless all of you young moms in this very important high calling- it is indeed a privilege. And bless you Lindsay for this very important ministry you have in encouraging young( and old like me :0) )woman and mothers.

2. Kristen January 31, 2012 at 10:25 am #

Your post today has encouraged me. I am currently a full-time working mom of 2 little ones (4 and 2). I had always dreamed of being a SAHM when I grew up, but I now find myself the primary bread winner of our family while my husband is working to build his own business. I struggle with wanting to be with my children, not working. But I know the Lord called us to open this business and that He has blessed me with a great job that gives me the flexibility to still be a mom and support the needs of our family. It isn’t my plan, but it is God’s. Thank you for the encouragement I needed to accept and embrace His plan for us.

3. Jamie January 30, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

This is just what I needed today. I was looking at my 4 month old daughter and wondering if I’m doing anything that has an eternal impact. It’s easy to feel like unless I am witnessing to someone or taking care of the poor I am wasting time. But what I’m doing is valuable, especially if it’s offered up to the Lord.

4. Rachel January 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm #

What a wonderful calling we have as women. I didn’t marry until 27, so was in the work force for 10 years, and then also worked until our first baby was born 2 years later. It was a season that God wanted for me, but I’m glad not to stay in it. I’m now a mother of 4 under 6, and although life is crazy, I wouldn’t trade it for the world. My husband and I are currently studying “Be Fruitful and Multiply” by Nancy Campbell, which really reinforces our blessed calling as wives and mothers with Biblical backing. http://www.amazon.com/Be-Fruitful-Multiply-Nancy-Campbell/dp/0972417354

5. Alex Keady January 30, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

Dear Lindsay,

I love your website and enjoy each article that is posted. I really appreciate your honesty in sharing your struggles, I’m sure I can speak on behalf of a lot of women saying that it makes us feel less alone. I can relate to this post very much, as I constantely struggle with the “what if’s”, it’s really hard at times, but I was coincidentally reading this quote just after I read your post and I thought you might appreciate it:

“It is easy to smile at people outside your own home. It is so easy to take care of the people that you don’t know well. It is difficult to be thoughtful and kind and to smile and be loving to your own in the house day after day, especially when we are tired and in a bad temper or bad mood. We all have these moments and that is the time that Christ comes to us in a distressing disguise.” – Mother Teresa

God bless you and help you with your struggles and in your journey of faith!

Alex
    xx

6. Linda January 30, 2012 at 11:49 am #

What a blessing your blog has been to me! I am about to take the jump into motherhood after being a “career woman” in a large city for the past three years. You see, I took the other route in life: went to college, got a fancy degree, and went into the business world. I chased after material wealth and glamour (in the most true sense, since I was on the buying team for a leading department store, so it was my job to stay up to date on fashion, trends and shopping.) But from the moment i entered into my career my desire for it decreased. I looked around me and saw so many beautiful women from 20 years of age to well over fifty. A mere handful were married, many were divorced and most single. Hardly any had children. Those who did saw them a mere 2-3 hours a day. I saw lonely, over-worked women fighting each other for the next promotion. I saw the years of potential motherhood slipping away while they were distracted by the next big thing in fashion and beauty. It was like someone (thank you Lord) turned on the light in a dim room and I could see what was really going on around me. It was truly tragic.I suddenly realized that I could end up like them and I was terrified. I prayed to the Lord for help. Now, three years later I am married, we are expecting our second child (the first was loss to a tragic miscarriage, Lord rest her soul) and I am about to go leave my job for good to be full time devoted mother. I have never been happier or more scared. My friends think I am nuts, as do some of our family members, for going down to one income with a boat load of student debt. But I know that I am doing what God wants me to do. And He had blessed me with a wonderfully supportive husband whom I treasure.
    I know it will be hard, adjusting to motherhood, living on less, not having the support of society in general, but I am willing to lay down my life for a truly worthy calling. In motherhood we give ourselves to become instruments of God, to create life with Him, and even when that life on earth ends (like my sweet little one before she was even born), they live on in heaven eternally. There is nothing here on earth that can compare with that. To be entrusted with not only the physical but spiritual upbringing of eternal souls made in the image of God is truly the greatest thing I will even do.
    For anyone struggling with the thought of becoming a stay at home mom, or for those who already are at home full time, may I suggest Motherhood Matters by Dorthy Pilarski? I have found that book to truly be an inspiration and to give words to all the things I have come up against in transitioning out of the work force and into the calling of a stay at home mom.

Thank you for being so open and sharing your heart with us. You are truly an inspiration!

God bless,

Linda

7. BeccaM January 30, 2012 at 7:55 am #

Thank you for the wonderful post. I am in my early twenties with a one year old that we are attempting to raise up for the glory of our God. If I ever thought this would be easy, I now know very differently! It takes so much sacrifice of myself to do this work as unto the Lord. But diligent parents will reap great rewards in the end. I have to remind myself to look at the big picture and to stay faithful. Your blog post was an encouragement to me today!

8. Addie January 30, 2012 at 7:12 am #

Simply beautiful reminder. Thank you.

9. Holly January 30, 2012 at 6:01 am #

Thank you so much for this post. You are truely a blessing. I am working full time right now while my husband finishes his Undergrad. He will start Medical School in August and i am due with our first baby in July! for the next 8 years of med school/residency we will financially extreemly tight. But i know that God is good and has made it clear that this is our path that we should take.
    I got married at 21 and am 25 now. For the last 4 years all i have wanted was to have children and stay home- not work full time. Now that what i have wanted for so long is finally close, i find i am scared I can’t do it, and think maybe i should just continue to work. I know that is not what God has for our family. This post is such a great reminder to do what you have been given with a whole heart. For the next 20 years i will be raising my family at home, if that is what God allows and it is truely what i want. And i know God will teach me to delight in everything he gives me.

10. Marisa January 29, 2012 at 10:12 pm #

woah! DEEP. Giving me something to think about.

11. MaySze January 29, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

Hello Lindsey,

I have just recently found out your blog. Since then, I have been following it.

Thank you so much for your sharing. I’m a neonatal nurse, still single in my thirties. But I can totally understand where you are coming from. For you, what if was about having children in earlier age; for me, it’s that I’m still single but hoping to have my children one day. As a neonatal nurse, I see everyday, the struggles and pain on the mothers’ faces when they come to see their sick babies. Knowing that being a mother is the greatest and hardest task in life. I admire you to have such devotion to your kids. It is important and most importantly, you understand the calling of God in your life now. I’m encouraged and peace to see the Lord’s calling for me now as well.

Keep on your good work! The reward is indescribable!

God bless

12. Nicole Auld January 29, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

Thank you for your honest. Yes, I have had similar thoughts, but thank you for the reminder I am right where He wants me to be in my home raising my little ones. Lindsey keep shining for HIM!

13. Jessica January 29, 2012 at 9:59 am #

Honesty is so refreshing. Mothers need to hear that it’s okay, scratch that NORMAL– to struggle in this calling we have. Our culture devalues it so much. Even the church culture rarely shows it the value it should.

I’m tired of blogs that make mothering “look easy” or “soo fun and cute and frilly”. Building a family on God isn’t easy it’s the hardest thing a couple is called to do…it takes supernatural grace. Motherhood is affected by the curse. I don’t think it’s so much the pain of child birth but the labor and travail of mothering.

Thanks so much for sharing this, because it’s encouraging to realize we’re all struggling together as Christian mama’s fighting the lies with Truth!

14. Jessica January 29, 2012 at 6:14 am #

There’s been many times I’ve had similar struggles, thank you for sharing this post, and reminding me to be thankful for God’s Will.

15. Tiffany January 29, 2012 at 6:13 am #

Very encouraging! It’s so easy for me to get discouraged in this messy season. Thank you!

16. Camile January 29, 2012 at 4:33 am #

Words don’t express how much I needed to “read”/”hear” that. I have been struggling with that myself. Although the Lord has not chosen to give us children yet, still being content with what he has given me to do in the here and now. This reminds me of the quote my Jim Elliot
    “Wherever you are, be all there.” God bless you!

-camile

17. Jo January 29, 2012 at 2:09 am #

This post is such an encouragement, thank you. Important truths that I needed to hear in this season of life.

18. mommy January 29, 2012 at 12:40 am #

There are days when we SAHM’s want to go to work (at least part-time just to get out) while the working mom’s yearn to be home with their children. I can’t say this for everyone but it’s true for majority. Being a christian, I am thankful that I can rely on God to lead my life and control the circumstances. I pray that he speaks to my heart and that his desires for me become mine as well.
    I’ve been told by my own parents to continue my education “just in case something happens to my husband.” This is the main reason and “logical” reason why I would go back to school BUT I am so glad that my husband is still alive to reassure me that I am doing what I am suppose to do and he has my back on it. I’ve also been told I can’t homeschool my children because I didn’t finish my degree. If a stranger told me this I wouldn’t care, but when it comes from the closest people, it really hurts.
    This week I had a doctors appointment, where I had to fill in what I did for a living. I felt embarassed to write “homemaker.” Then I felt ashamed for feeling this way. I feel in our society today, being a stay at home mom is looked down on. I noticed that popular magazines for parents are geared for “working mom’s.” It is so sad that no praise or support is given to us SAHM’s.
    We moms need to encourage each other. No everyone can be a SAHM but we need to support each other and give a pep talk to ourself to remind you why you are at home. You can be replaced at work but you can never be replaced at home.
    Lindsay I hope you catch up on your sleep. I remember being sleep deprived after my third arrived, where I would wake up 4-6 times a night for 8 months until she started to sleep through the night. Being sleep deprived brought out the worse of me, but today it’s just memories. What you are going through is temporary and it shall all pass. Thank you for sharing your heart.

19. Catherine January 28, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

Thanks for the reminder. I’m not a mother, but I work full-time as a nanny. I love my job, but I can relate to the nagging feelings you described.

Also, I cited your Zuppa Tuscana soup recipe on my last blog post. Tried it earlier this month. It was so tastey!

20. Marcy January 28, 2012 at 7:36 pm #

Thank you for this beautiful reminder!

21. Ashley January 28, 2012 at 6:45 pm #

Thank you so much for the article. Love it and continuously need to be reminded.

22. Ashley January 28, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

Linsday, thank you so much for sharing. I am 25 years old, a missionary in Japan, and just this week discovered I am 5 weeks pregnant with our first child. This baby is a long-awaited gift (especially since I have a hormone disorder which makes conception difficult) but its not without fear, especially as I plan to give birth in a foreign country without my family!

Thank you for reminding me that the work of the Lord is in the here and NOW, not in worrying about the future. My work right now is to embrace my baby, be healthy for him or her, and share my wonderful joy in this precious gift with my Japanese friends.

23. Clara January 28, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

Thank you for being so candid and honest…we all feel overwhelmed as mothers, wives, homemakers, caretakers, homeschoolers etc…

24. Vanessa January 28, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

Thank you for sharing this, especially your statement:
    “What does God have for you? I’ve found that what God desires me to embrace is often right in
    front of me.”

In some ways, I’m on the other end of the spectrum – working full time, no children, but helping my husband through grad school. I’ve really struggled with contentment too – wishing that I could be at home more, wishing we could have children now and not continue waiting due to more schooling. But I’m seeking to follow my husband, and therefore, follow the Lord. So I too want to be joyful and thankful for the place where He has put me, not longing for something else.

25. Lisa January 28, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Great encouragement!! I think most women can relate. Thanks!

26. Renee January 28, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

O how this spoke to my heart! I struggle with those exact things-it is almost as if I could have wrote the struggles, but most of all I thank you for going a step farther and affirming that children are heavenly work!

27. Diana January 28, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

You know, God works in mysterious ways! I can’t tell you how badly I needed this. I love my babies, and my wonderful husband, but the devil will use everything he can to get our focus on what we ‘do not have’ or ‘what might have been’. I am thankful for God’s grace and His blessing through it all. I needed this! thank you!

28. Alison January 28, 2012 at 3:12 pm #

LOVED this post! Thank you for sharing! This was beautifully written. I regret not having children sooner. I was married at 21, but didn’t have my first child until age 28. I should have started earlier! I dropped out of graduate school only 2 credits shy of my Master’s degree when I was pregnant with my first child. I never regret it. I’m so blessed to be called to be a mother and further God’s kingdom. No other work is as eternal as a stay-at-home Mom raising, training, and schooling her children! When in doubt, just read The Mission of Motherhood again for more inspiration! (and the Bible, of course ;) I have never been career-minded – just in love with learning, which is easy to do while homeschooling!

29. Katherine K. January 28, 2012 at 3:07 pm #

I’m very inspired by this post as I am struggling with the family – career balance idea right now. I already have a bachelor’s degree, but do I go to grad school? My degree is in biology and I love the career I have been striving for, but my husband is so much more important to me and we want to start a family once he graduates in April and starts working. But the career requires a Master’s. I think I know what I want to do, which is get trained in a less demanding and more job opportunity field, but it is difficult to let go of the “career goals” mindset that has been pushed since elementary school and that I feel is expected of me by everyone except my husband and in-laws. Thank you for posting this, I greatly appreciate it.

30. Kelly January 28, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

Thank you for this encouragement. I have received such a blessing from the following song based on Matt. 25:40, “whatever you do unto one of the least of these, you have done unto me.” http://abigailmiller.com/html/a-song-for-mothers.html

I promise you will be encouraged and be able to relate. Blessings!

31. Sara K. January 28, 2012 at 9:04 am #

THANK YOU for writing this!! I could relate to pretty much everything you wrote!

And you know what’s ironic? You’re asking, “What if we had waited longer to have children?” and feeling a little discontentment as you wonder what it would have been like to have such freedom…

But here *I* am (as an older mom) asking, “What if I had gotten married earlier (like in my early 20s) and had children earlier — would I have less discontentment because I didn’t get to experience all that freedom?” Perhaps then I wouldn’t know what “freedom” I was missing…

Your conclusion, though, is so true — that when we doubt God’s will (or frankly, gripe about it) — aren’t we essentially mocking His plan, or thinking WE could have planned it better?? WHO IS the Sovereign One anyway??!?!?!

Oh, how I want to embrace His will and walk with Him through it JOYFULLY! :)

32. Caitlin January 28, 2012 at 8:55 am #

I also want to join the others who commented with gratitude for your encouraging words. I am newly married, and my husband and I found out we were expecting within the first 2 months of our marriage. The baby is due in April, and as a young wife I sometimes feel afraid of what lies ahead. I am leaving behind my career to become a full time mommy, and I occasionally doubt my decision. However I am thankful for believers such as yourself who point to the Scriptures. I know God is giving this baby to me and my husband as a gift and that I should be thankful at all times! We truly are very excited to start a family. :)

33. Sara Ann January 28, 2012 at 8:49 am #

New follower, love your beautiful blog! I went to a private Christian college fully believing that’s what God wanted me to do… only to get $40,000 in debt and learn later how God speaks against debt. I fully regret those years. The debt was crippling when I was a young mom and the acedemia didn’t help me parent. Instead, I had to reeducate myself on basic living skills that now help more in the professional world than my degree. I don’t regret my years at home at all. My kids now 13&10 needed me at home and are very well off because of it. I think this notion of a mom skipping college to jump into parenting should be compared to the man who skips college to start a business and builds it into a multimillion dollar company. Your attitude, your willingness to learn, and your ability to assess and meet the needs of your company (those beautiful kids) matter way more than four overpaid years spent in book learning and lectures. (hope my sentiments weren’t posted twice. my computer said the first one didn’t go through.)

34. Sara Ann January 28, 2012 at 8:28 am #

Just found you through my cousin… wonderful blog! You’re doing such a beautiful job with it. I think our society in general has such a skewed world view on college. I got my degree at a private Christian college…and also the debt to go with it. The debt crippled us during our just beginning years and the education contributed very little to my ability to parent. Instead, I had to reeducate myself for the real world and learn all the living skills academia never offered. Looking back, I think moms that skip the degree and jump into parenting are similar to business men that skip college and end up building multimilion $ companies. Just because you skip the degree, doesn’t mean you stopped using your intelligence. It doesn’t mean you’ve stopped learning skills you need. I wish I’d studied Dave Ramsey instead of the private Christian college. I don’t regret my time with my kids. They’re 13 & 10 now and I know I’ve done a great job with them.

35. Audria Clarke January 28, 2012 at 8:15 am #

This was a very encouraging post to me today as I face decisions about my part time job in light of the arrival of my second baby this coming summer. It is easy to struggle with being willing and joyful to give up work that I enjoy and worked hard to earn a degree to be able to do and also trust the Lord for the finances. Thank you, Lindsay.

36. Trina January 28, 2012 at 7:36 am #

Thank you SO MUCH for your honesty and willingness to open your heart for the sake of others.
    You have such a beautiful ministry through this blog and I am praising God for the encouragement I receive with each and every post!
    May God bless you and prosper you in all things!!!

37. Traci January 28, 2012 at 6:48 am #

thank you so much for expressing what is on all of us stay at home mama’s hearts!

38. Nadia January 28, 2012 at 5:15 am #

Very inspiring, it is so refreshing to see such honesty. I can’t believe how many women had the same thoughts I had when I stayed home with my children. I had a lot of outsiders telling me to go get a career so I can have more security in my finances…but something kept telling me not to.Well its 20 years later and I have no regrets staying home with my children.
    I feel so at peace with my decision…I can see the rewards from it.

39. Melanie January 28, 2012 at 5:13 am #

Love your post. We all struggle, I’m on the other end of the spectrum now. It took my husband and I over 3 years to get pregnant and once our firstborn was 4 months old, I was pregnant with baby #2! God is good and He prepares the way even when we can’t see it. I know where you are and those days could be so hard. Now my girls are almost 8 and 9 (and I long for those baby days sometimes again) and here I am still a stay-at-home mom, trying to figure out where to go from here. I can’t see it now (at all!) but I know God is preparing me for something. We all question, but we are all where we should be in preparation of where we are going. You are doing a most wonderful job in raising that precious family and inspiring your readers. Thank you.

40. Angela January 28, 2012 at 4:50 am #

Thank you for this encouragment! I needed to hear it.

41. Marla January 28, 2012 at 4:40 am #

I look at your what ifs and that was my life. My what ifs are your life. I struggle with the what if we married sooner, what if we didn’t wait so long to have children? I look back on those years as wasted time. Now I know that there really is no such thing if you believe in the sovereignty of God! BUT. . . what did I gain in those years? Nothing. I was able to feed my own selfishness and worldliness. Oh how I wish we would have started earlier. . .we could have more children right now! My only hope is that I can teach my children to value what God says to value. . .And to not get wrapped up in this world and the things this world treasures. Thank you so much for your beautiful post.

42. Monica Elith January 28, 2012 at 1:51 am #

I was reading all these comments, and find it so interesting that all of us have ‘what ifs’ – whether we married young and had children young, or waited and pursued a career, or are single and longing for marriage. It does seem that ‘the grass is always greener’! :)

I have had quite a few ‘what ifs’ lately…it can be some tempting to dwell on them and grow more and more discontent with my husband, my location (an ex-pat far from home), the needs and demands of my one-year-old, the lack of time and freedom I have to focus on projects and causes on my heart. However – I’m reminded that God clearly led Alex and I together and has good plans for us…and that THIS is reality – dwelling on a non-existent alternate life can be nothing but unhealthy and unhelpful. Thank you for such a wonderful reminder!

43. bobbi January 27, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

aaahh the world. I have been challenged too in wondering the what ifs. We had our first child 2 weeks before our first anniversary! eek. Now the second is coming so we will have a 14month old and newborn next month! I am blessed that the Lord gave me the time to finish nursing school so my daughter gets 2 days a week with family, and my health insurance can float my hubby while he starts his own buisness. BUT It has been the ultimate challenge to embrace the season. Raising my children is my job… loving my hubby is my task and supporting him. The world does not agree with the prioritys of Christ then Family! honestly your blog and the Word of the Lord combined with a couple other things have encouraged me to embrace where i am!
    blessings to you as your purpose of investing in our future christian leaders (our children) becomes more and more of a light and a blessing. May he give you AMAZING sleep even if its not a full night!

44. Jen January 27, 2012 at 9:22 pm #

I have been struggling with this too. Thank you for an honest and helpful post.

45. Cindy January 27, 2012 at 8:50 pm #

Hi Lindsey, I’ve written to you before and came out to your home and met with you once. I just wanted to thank you again for being so honest. I have been struggling these passed couple of days on this topic myself. Mason is my first and I love him dearly, but it’s not until you actually have a little one depending on you that you learn what it feels like. You’re tired and give, give, give of yourself constantly day in and day out. I am at prime opportunity for my enemy to ripe me into shreds. Having me feeling so discouraged and like I’m the worst mom ever. I will be keeping the verse in Ephesians that you mentioned close by to remind me of this amazing calling that God has instilled upon my life right now. I have friends who have gone through miscarriages and even still births and they’d love to be in my shoes. The Lord has used you yet again to remind me of the importance of the calling he’s made on my life and that this time should be cherished and not taken for granted. Thank you and God bless, Cindy

46. Nicole January 27, 2012 at 8:30 pm #

I so needed this encouragement. It is a message that keeps being presented to me. We are in a time of taking a big leap of faith….and the next move still isnt apparent…..even 6 months later. Its time for me to stop worrying about if we made a mistake or not, or what the next thing is…but to be about the business of now. Easier said then done though, eh? Thank you.

47. Lee January 27, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

“The fullness of my womanhood is experienced in embracing these tasks with intentionality.” Beautiful words.

48. Gabreial January 27, 2012 at 8:15 pm #

“THIS WORK…this is heavenly work. He said they were what the Kingdom was made up of. He embraced the weak…not the intelligent, educated, and religious people.” Amen sister. Thank you for this word of encouragement.

49. Gretchen January 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

Thank you for sharing so honestly from your heart. I needed these words of encouragement tonite.

50. Blessed Mama January 27, 2012 at 7:44 pm #

This is beautiful. Isn’t it hard reforming our minds from what the “world” would have us believe is truth.