As the height of cold and flu “season” continues, many of us are may be getting very weary of trying this or that different method. We have certainly had our share of cold, fevers and sour throats this year but have been blessed by the warm and healing powers of herbal teas as one of our natural remedies. I have found warm herbal teas to be so comforting to a stressed and tired immune system. When our bodies are relaxed and refreshed in this way, they are given the ability to heal properly.
In the spirit of getting well naturally, Celestial Seasonings has created a “natural wellness kit” which they sent me for my review and would like to offer another kit for one lucky reader to put to the “sniffle” test! I was delighted with the contents of this kit. Six different delicious herbal teas are included in this kit for the basic sicknesses that may pervade your home. These wellness teas are blended to address specific ailments including a sore throat and upset stomach.
The Celestial Seasonings Natural Wellness Kit (worth $60) includes:
• Four wellness teas to ease symptoms associated with the cold and flu including Sleepytime Extra, Echinacea Complete Care and Tummy Mint
• Two green teas to support a healthy immune system year round – Authentic Green Tea and Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea
• Mug, soothing lip balm, honey sticks and Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Bear (which Karis absolutely loves!) and the book “Herbs for Health and Happiness” by Celestial Seasonings founder Mo Siegel and Nancy Burke, which includes a thorough de-briefing of many powerful herbs.
We have been thoroughly enjoying the flavors and healing powers of these herbal combinations and can highly recommend them to you all.
For additional wellness information, check out Celestial Seasoning for unique resources and videos to educate you about how to ease cold and flu symptoms naturally, with teas, herbs and other foods.
1. Simply leave a comment below and share your favorite natural healing tip with us!
2. For a second entry, share about this giveaway on your blog, facebook page and come back and let us know about it with the link in a second comment.