I have been experiencing some major issues with Karis spilling food all over herself and thus staining her clothes with the previous baby feeder bibs I was using. But all that has passed once I started using these excellent bibs: IKEA’s Barnslig Rand Bibs. They provide complete and full coverage, are completely re-usable, and dry very quickly. Other varieties I have tried have been very susceptible to growing mold, but these bibs are thin enough that this has never been an issue. They are sold in packs of two for just $4! IKEA also has high standards and do not use any unsafe materials in their plastic products – this is free of BPA and PVC plastics! If you do not have an IKEA near you, it may just be worth asking a friend or family member to mail you a set. They are definitely worth it and they are very light in weight that shipping costs would be extremely minimal.
Affordable & Safe Feeder Bibs
- Paula’s Bread: NutriMill Grain Grinder Giveaway! January 14, 2012
- 6 Reasons Why I Love My Dehydrator & Giveaway July 9, 2010
- Graham Gardens Giveaway! July 9, 2011
- Graham Gardens Christmas Gift Set Giveaway! November 12, 2012
- Primer on Essential Oils & Giveaway! June 22, 2010
- Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve Giveaway! June 25, 2011
- Sprout Change Cloth Diaper Giveaway! June 11, 2011
- NaturoKits Giveaway! February 5, 2011
- Graham Gardens Summer Essentials Giveaway! June 2, 2012
- My Favorite Cloth Diapers Giveaway! October 20, 2012
- Till We Meet Again… February 8, 2013
- Can Natural Living Become an Idol? February 6, 2013
- Redeeming Childbirth Giveaway! February 4, 2013
- Preparing My Heart for Motherhood February 1, 2013
- Embracing the Pain & Letting Go of Fear in Childbirth January 30, 2013
- Homemade Natural Postpartum Care Kit January 28, 2013
- Paula’s Bread Giveaway! January 26, 2013
- What is the purpose of the home? January 23, 2013
- Homemade All-Natural Deodorant January 18, 2013
- Finding Joy in Your Homemaking January 16, 2013
- Slotomania hacks: It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. ...
- carpal tunnel causes: What i don't understood is if truth be told how y...
- Stacey: Ok the Punjas coconut oil is 100% natural BUT it i...
- Natalie: Could I do a layer of flannel, a layer of fleece, ...
- David: Will the kefir grains ever get a chance to adapt t...
- Stacey: Punjas is a horrid company. I love this website, b...
- Polly: I completely agree with your take on the article. ...
- Allston Real Estate: Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this web...
- Mp: 1-bottle of whiskey 2: movie tickets 3: boxers ...
- Gina: Jolie - I've had a very similar experience as you...