Love the taste of fresh-roasted coffee but don’t feel like shelling out $100+ for your own home roaster? The Cool Tools weblog details how to use an old popcorn popper (the author bought his for $3 at a thrift store) to roast your coffee beans. His method, which works virtually the same way as popping popcorn with the gadget, is simple, and the results look promising. Looks like a fun activity to experiment with, especially if you are an avid coffee drinker!
Roast Your Own Coffee Beans
- Paula’s Bread: NutriMill Grain Grinder Giveaway! January 14, 2012
- 6 Reasons Why I Love My Dehydrator & Giveaway July 9, 2010
- Graham Gardens Giveaway! July 9, 2011
- Graham Gardens Christmas Gift Set Giveaway! November 12, 2012
- Primer on Essential Oils & Giveaway! June 22, 2010
- Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve Giveaway! June 25, 2011
- Sprout Change Cloth Diaper Giveaway! June 11, 2011
- NaturoKits Giveaway! February 5, 2011
- Graham Gardens Summer Essentials Giveaway! June 2, 2012
- My Favorite Cloth Diapers Giveaway! October 20, 2012
- Till We Meet Again… February 8, 2013
- Can Natural Living Become an Idol? February 6, 2013
- Redeeming Childbirth Giveaway! February 4, 2013
- Preparing My Heart for Motherhood February 1, 2013
- Embracing the Pain & Letting Go of Fear in Childbirth January 30, 2013
- Homemade Natural Postpartum Care Kit January 28, 2013
- Paula’s Bread Giveaway! January 26, 2013
- What is the purpose of the home? January 23, 2013
- Homemade All-Natural Deodorant January 18, 2013
- Finding Joy in Your Homemaking January 16, 2013
- Harlan: Hello to all, it's truly a good for me to pay a q...
- chemical Pest: I do not even understand how I stopped upp right h...
- Stephanie: Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas everyone! Th...
- cbecksi: When I feel a cold coming on I have couple Ener-C ...
- Desiree: I need to really break my life down into small pie...
- Jeremiah: This site definitely has all the info I needed con...
- webs.com: Greetings, I do think your web site could be havin...
- fat loss in stomach: I like the valuable info you provide in your artic...
- Britteny: Do you think veggie stock/broth would work? My BF ...
- como ganhar dinheiro: you are in point of fact a good webmaster. The web...