Over at Tammy’s Recipes today, we are asking a kitchen question. What a fun idea! I am in need of suggestions for keeping my black appliances clean. I have a black sink and stove top that are helpless in keeping clean. They show every bit of dirt, but especially water stains. Is there no options? I believe they are made out of porcelain, if that helps anything. My stove top also accumulates a hard black substance around the gas burners that is crusted in and I can’t scrub off for the life of me. I have tried a scratchy and many different cleaning products, but to no avail. Any thoughts for keeping it shining?
Kitchen Tip: Black Appliances
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Paula’s Bread: NutriMill Grain Grinder Giveaway! January 14, 2012
- 6 Reasons Why I Love My Dehydrator & Giveaway July 9, 2010
- Graham Gardens Giveaway! July 9, 2011
- Graham Gardens Christmas Gift Set Giveaway! November 12, 2012
- Primer on Essential Oils & Giveaway! June 22, 2010
- Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve Giveaway! June 25, 2011
- Sprout Change Cloth Diaper Giveaway! June 11, 2011
- NaturoKits Giveaway! February 5, 2011
- Graham Gardens Summer Essentials Giveaway! June 2, 2012
- My Favorite Cloth Diapers Giveaway! October 20, 2012
- Till We Meet Again… February 8, 2013
- Can Natural Living Become an Idol? February 6, 2013
- Redeeming Childbirth Giveaway! February 4, 2013
- Preparing My Heart for Motherhood February 1, 2013
- Embracing the Pain & Letting Go of Fear in Childbirth January 30, 2013
- Homemade Natural Postpartum Care Kit January 28, 2013
- Paula’s Bread Giveaway! January 26, 2013
- What is the purpose of the home? January 23, 2013
- Homemade All-Natural Deodorant January 18, 2013
- Finding Joy in Your Homemaking January 16, 2013
- Homemade Pizza + My Favorite Dough Recipe | this daily portion: [...] pizza dough recipes, but this has been my fa...
- best seo company toronto: Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I...
- Star: you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. T...
- frp tanks: Awesome issues here. I'm very happy to look your ...
- newgirl: oh my!!! For 30 years I have been using Health Fo...
- Vern: Vinegar in a dishwasher is NOT, I repeat, NOT a go...
- http://www.lcplunderground.com/RickieSnx: Very good blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring ...
- Monica: Yes. In quantities so large that you would have to...
- women who like older men: Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled u...
- Vienna: So happy to have found this, I went and bought the...